We know how difficult it is to prepare for a profession and then land the job you are looking for.
Learn A Living TM is a program designed to match students to an industry and match an industry position to the student. We are not a government agency. We work with our students and business partners on an individual basis to ensure each gets optimum attention and maximum benefit.
OLT has completes needs assessments with various industries to determine the entry level skills and knowledge needed to enter an industry so you can start off with the right stuff.
The areas of industry preparation in which we are working include:
BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL OPERATIONS
- Budget Analysts
- Cost Estimators
- Credit Analysts
- Financial Analysts
- Financial Examiners
- Human Resources Specialist
- Management Analysts
- Investment Underwriters
- Risk Management Specialists
- Tax Preparers
- Claims Examiners, Property and Casualty Insurance
- Insurance Adjusters, Examiners, and Investigators
- Insurance Appraisers, Auto Damage
- Insurance Underwriters
COMPUTER AND MATHEMATICAL
- Computer Operators
- Computer Programmers
- Computer Security Specialists
- Computer Software Engineers, Applications
- Computer Software Engineers, Systems Software
- Computer Support Specialists
ACCOMMODATION AND HOSPITALITY
- Hotel, Motel, and Resort Desk Clerks
- Lodging Managers
- Gaming Supervisors
- Meeting and Convention Planners
- Gaming Managers
HEALTH CARE OFFICES
- Medical Secretaries
- Medical Records and Health Information Technicians
- File Clerks
- Administrative Services Managers
OLT develops a Learning and Development Plan for each student and will source the academic courses, internships, and any specific professional training needed that your as part of the student's Plan so each individual student can prepare themselves for success in their chosen profession.
Each student is assigned a business sponsor and OLT will monitor and document each student's progress. At the completion of the Learning and Development Plan, the sponsoring business will interview the student. If the student meets the qualifications of the business, the business will hire the student as a full-time professional.
If you would like to become a student with the Learn A Living program, contact us today or complete the form below and someone will get back with you immediately:
OnLine Training Institute
2669 Forest Hill Blvd., Suite 207
West Palm Beach, FL 33406
(561) 283-0355 or (561) 644-4119
Content copyright 2018. Online Training Institute. All rights reserved.